The city has recently embraced entrepreneurs and local businesses, but the costs of renting an entire building can be costly.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
The Minnesota Housing Disaster Recovery Loan Program provides forgivable, no-interest loans of up to $15,000. The program is only available to flood victims of Dodge, Goodhue, Mower, Olmsted, Rice and Steele counties.
On Monday, General Mills announced a voluntary recall of its Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour for possible E. coli O26 contamination.
The next step in the budget process is to continue to fine tune what small projects will receive funding out of the $388 million budget.
The shortage of bone marrow donors is costing lives, a look at why matches are so difficult to find.
Living with Surfactant C Deficiency, Marcus is in dire need of a dual lung transplant.
UP TO THE MINUTE
- New space in Austin allows entrepreneurs to bring business dreams to life
- Thunderstorm chances through Saturday
- Winona becomes the latest Minnesota city to back Tobacco 21
- Rochester Public Library holding presentation on becoming a citizen
- Breezy and warm again, but with thunderstorms today
- First Student is testing out their first electric school bus in Rochester