Council members are planning on deciding whether to grant licenses to massage parlors with a history of questionable activity at Wednesday evening’s meeting.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
Rochester Area Economic Development Inc (“RAEDI”) along with Saint Mary’s University held a pilot “We Fund Forum” for female entrepreneurs Tuesday morning.
Experts heading the project include a trio of world renowned artists; specialists in textile, light and sound and sculpting.
According to a recent real estate listing the house was built in 1881.
The ceremony featured several speakers: the mayor of Albert Lea, two students at Riverland Community College and a staff attorney from the Immigration Center of Minnesota.
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 23 at 10:33AM CST expiring January 23 at 12:00PM CST by NWS La Crosse WI
- Council members meet to decide on massage parlor licensing
- Council members: change liquor license fees to increase RPD downtown presence
- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 23 at 8:25AM CST expiring January 23 at 12:00PM CST by NWS La Crosse WI
- A quiet Wednesday, but strong winds, and bitterly cold temperatures are on the way
- Winter Storm Watch issued January 23 at 6:19AM CST expiring January 24 at 12:00PM CST by NWS Twin Cities/Chanhassen MN