A Pine Island home caught on fire Sunday afternoon.
Pine Island Fire Department responded to the fire at 12:58 p.m. The homeowner was inside when the fire started. Fire officials say she saw smoke coming out of the vents. She then went outside and called 911.
"We had some kind of fire start in the utility room downstairs. We don’t know exactly know the cause, but that’s where the fire did start," said Brandon Sather, Pine Island Fire Chief.
No one was hurt, but the home did sustain minor damage.
Zumbrota Area Ambulance was called to assist with a person. Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office also assisted on scene.