NEAR GENEVA, Minn. (FOX 47) – While many are gearing up for cook-outs this Memorial Day weekend, others are celebrating the holiday in different ways. The Revival Music Festival returns for another year in Southeast Minnesota.
This is Revival’s sixth year in Geneva, but the first year Useful Jenkins – a long time Minnesota originated band – is throwing the event.
This three day music festival has festival goers camping out, soaking in sunshine and of course dancing to all the different genres of music on display this weekend, which ranges from folk to modern rock.
Pat Forsyth is one of the band members in Useful Jenkins and loves the Harmony Park Music Garden campground.
“It’s far enough out of town that we’re not bothering a lot of people with the noise,” Forsyth said. “And it’s just kind of a destination spot where you get there and forget everything else on the outside.”
- 5:30 p.m. – Goose
- 7:30 p.m. – New Orleans Suspects Tribal Gold
- 9:30 p.m. – Frogleg
- 11:30 p.m. – Tauk
- 12:30 p.m. – Rampant Roots
- 1:30 p.m. – Smokin Joe
- 2:30 p.m. – Clusterpluck
- 3:30 p.m. – Stringdingers
- 4:30 p.m. – Erik Koskinen
- 5:30 p.m. – Driftwood
- 7:00 p.m. – Kanser/More Than Lights
- 8:00 p.m. – Kind Country
- 9:30 p.m. – Aaron Kamm And The One Drops
- 11:00 p.m. – Fruition
- 12:30 p.m. – Humbletown
- 1:30 p.m. – Bob Pat Band
- 2:30 p.m. – Burbillies
- 4:30 p.m. – Space Monkey Mafia
- 5:30 p.m. – Useful Jenkins
- 7:00 p.m. – Armchair Boogie
- 8:00 p.m. – Keller Williams
- 9:30 p.m. – Dirty Revival
- 11:00 p.m. – Here Come The Mummies
At least 1,500 people are expected to show up this weekend. Entry passes are still available, if you want to check out some non stop music.