ROCHESTER, Minn. (FOX 47 ) — On Thursday, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz will announce a timeline to end COVID-19 restrictions.
The current restrictions include:
- Restaurants and bars are at 50% capacity for dinning. Open hours must be between 4 a.m. and 11 p.m.
- Gyms are at 50% capacity with a 250 person maximum
- Swimming pools are at 50% capacity
- Indoor social gatherings are limited to 15 people.
- Outdoor social gatherings are limited to 50 people.
- Indoor entertainment event are at 50% capacity and 250 person limit
For the full list of restrictions, click here.
The announcement will be Thursday at noon.